We are looking for a Drupal configuration resource. You should not need any programming experience but you must be very well experienced with basic Drupal set ups with recent completed jobs to reference. You will need to do the following tasks:
1. Load the Drupal install files to a website and set up Drupal.
2. Perform security and patch updates to Drupal on a regular basis.
3. Create content types and modify content types.
4. Create views including custom views with filters.
5. Create basic workflows with the Drupal workflow functions such as sending an email after a form is completed or a new piece of content is created.
6. Add modules (upload files and install) from the [url removed, login to view] site as needed.
7. Other basic Drupal configuration and customization tasks.
You also need basic CSS / HTML web page skills as those do come up in the course of working with Drupal.
You do not need to be able to program custom Drupal modules. We have another resource for that.
This bid covers one set of changes and will take approximately 1 full week of work so please bid accordingly. However if you are successful we will be sending many more of the jobs to you. If you don’t have recent Drupal jobs in your work history we can reference please do not place a bid.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Drupal Expert here. I do the things what you listed. Done more than 200 drupal projects in last 5 years. I working from drupal Version 5. Please check the PM for my latest drupal projects.