I want a design and HTML of a sale site which is for my product (premium script). It is one page site, so any one page clean but pretty design needed with html. I need to show product name, some description, a alert box which should be prominent on page for weekly or monthyl updates, features table with three columns showing like these heading in colums.
- features list = all list of features in text and possibliy with image on hover or any good idea.
- version 1 = tick/cross mark if the feature is available in this version or not
- version 2 = tick/cross mark if the feature is available in this version or not
and in the bottom of this table i need price of the above version. so it should be in the bottom of same colum where we added versions heading
- After that, we need some screen shots of products,
- demo link
- contact email
- testimonial section, showing people name and text only. maybe a slider or showing few at a time etc.
- footer with few links and copy rights.
There are total 4 pages,
- home page
- terms page showing terms with heading simple
- FAQ page with quesitons and answers and urls
- thank you page with heading and some text links etc.
So I think we need one design, we can use header footer for all. I have $30-$50 for this simple project. No logo needed we can use text based heading for site name above.
Please contact only if you are good at design, html, css and JQuery. Obviously this will needs some jquey slider or popup etc.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $164 for this job
Hi We have gone through the details you have provided and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the results that you have expected. please check my portfolio. Thanks
Highly experience programmer and designer are here. We provide you quality work on time according to your requirement with 100% satisfaction. Please see pmb for more detail. Thanks.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.