LBS Hydra is looking for a Web/Mobile App Graphic Designer with outstanding skills to help us develop visuals for our new website/mobile app! We are looking for talented people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our idea to a higher level. So, if you think you have what it take to deliver something great, contact us now and we will send you the detailed information through private message.
- Initially we want the design for the website only (but keep in mind that we will do the mobile app later on so the design should be easy enough to convert to Mobile world)
- All items in high quality vector, animation/sprites
- Slice up HTML files
- Transfer 100% ownership to us
2. Your responsibilities:
- Collaborate with team members to understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into engaging visual concepts and create high-quality design
- Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve appearance/usability
3. Your qualifications:
- Compelling portfolio
- Experience with social network website is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
Before you bid on this project, please keep in mind that you must sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement before discussing the details. We also want you to design/send us a sample main page mockup based on our requirements so we can evaluate your design quality.
We expect complete honesty and dedication from your end. If the work is not up to our standards or if it comes to our notice that the claims made in your estimate is a far cry from reality, we reserve the right to terminate contract and cancel all the future payments.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $3445 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, We have read your requirements.We are interested in your project as we have completed over 150+ websites in the last 5 years. Please check private message board.