This project was awarded to ntiersolutions for $750 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
Current website has been running for 1.5 years. Time to upgrade.
• Highly attractive, professional, easy to use, be mobile/tablet friendly, and highly efficient.
• Automatically detect if the user is connecting via a smartphone and will
then show the ‘mobile friendly’ version of the site.
• Website to be hosted by http://www.panthur.com.au.
• Video integration on front page
• Mailing List and Contact Us Form
• 'find us on Facebook', '+1 on Google' and 'follow us on Twitter' badges
• A Pinterest ‘pin’ button added to all product pages.
• Include tabs for Blog/News, Reviews, Wholesale Access, FAQ's, Fundraising, Recipes, Product Information
• '© Pouched 2013' at bottom of page
• Links to external sites
• Search Engine Friendly
• 2 of our business colours (RGB ) as follows: Blue (red 0, green 115, blue 255), Grey (red 31, green 62, blue 68)
Online Store Requirements:
• The products area to have unlimited categories and unlimited levels of subcategories
• Multiple photos for each product
• Multiple options and prices for each product
• Able to mark products as ‘on special’ and hide them from public use when stock temporarily unavailable
• Wish List (customers who have a login can add to purchase at a later date)
• We offer Free Shipping Australia Wide, however we will need the option to change this at any time and have different shipping amount for each product with discounted shipping for multiple purchases.
• Multiple level pricing to suit retail and wholesale customers.
• Allow customers to write a review under each product
Shopping Cart Requirements:
• When browsing, visitors can add products to their shopping cart.
• Ability for customers to enter a unique promotion discount code or Gift Voucher code
• Ask customers how they heard about us
• Up sell for certain products. Eg You may also need..
• Existing Customer Log In - email address and password (For repeat customers so they don't need to enter their contact details, making it quicker for them to complete transaction).
• New Customer: First Name, Last Name, Email, Password, Phone, Delivery Address, Suburb, Postcode, State, Delivery Instructions, Newsletter Subscription tickbox
Sales & visitor reporting
• Website to be integrated with Google Analytics reporting and ecommerce tracking or similar.
• Most popular products and categories
• Highest selling products, brands, categories, etc.
• Total revenue earned over time.
• Automatic email to customers to let them know when we have shipped their order.
If possible but not essential:
These are features another website developer can provide.
Your website will include a ‘plug in’ Facebook shop. This will appear as a ‘shop’ tab on
your Facebook business page and allow Facebook users to browse through your products while in Facebook. When they click on a product they are interested in, it will then take them to this product on your website so they can then purchase it (and any other products they want). The Facebook shop automatically takes its information from your CMS so when you add, edit and delete products, they are instantly reflected in your Facebook shop. There is no extra work for you to do to maintain it.
Automatic emails that go to customers in the following circumstances:
• An email will go to customers when they abandon their cart and don’t make a
purchase that day. The following morning an email will go to them saying ‘we have
saved your cart’ with all the details of their cart from the previous day and will allow
them to then click a button to continue their purchase
• An email will go to people who register for the first time but do not make a
purchase. The email will go the following day to them welcoming them to your
website and offering a single use discount code to use on their first purchase.
Websites I like:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online