We need a FAST development of a web shop for an outlet business, thus preferably based on a previous similar development. The shop will be presented in local language only, so multi-language functionality will have to be built-in, in order for local language translation to be done without issues.
The scope of the development is defined by the content of existing competitive online outlet web shops of which some three sites will be provided for reference.
The main principle of the web shop is that is has to be very simple. The design will either be provided by us or by the a freelancer with AD capabilities, again based on the look and feel of the competitive sites, however, with our own identity.
With regard to the sitemap / site structure the following applies:
1. Home page – overview of current available campaigns with clear indication of the duration and remaining time of each campaign, normally 3-6 campaigns active at any one time.
In addition, a summary of up-coming campaigns are listed at the bottom of the page.
2. Campaign page – product overview with image and normal price / special price indication, organized with x rows of 2 products alongside each other.
Click functionally to enlarge each product’s image.
3. Product Page –showing only one product at the time with more advanced image views (e.g. different angles etc.) Text box with detailed product information. Drop down boxes to allow size and colour selection as well and no. of items. Display of No. of items on Stock and “Sold out” if out-of-stock.
4. Order / payment page – traditional content including : spec. of personal information with possible addition of delivery address and/or invoicing address. Form of delivery and freight cost, form and type of payment etc.
5. Payment solution - As a current retailer, we have already an approved payment solution and payment provider, see [url removed, login to view] for reference. Integration with this provider is part of the project, but we do not expect large issues with this.
6. ERP solution : We use NAV Dynamics and we need ieasy and flexible ntegration with this ERP system, however this is NOT necessarlily part of Phase I, because of the timing consideration.
We plan to update campaign info as well as product, price and image information here for automatic upload to the web shop. And we need order and stock information to be exchanged via an API.
7. VIP – we need to be able to create VIP campaigns that are only visible to VIP members.
For the whole site, it applies that campaign details and products etc. are only visible to registered users.
8. Page expiration – as users might be reserving products but not completing the order / payment process, we need to manage and expiration time for reservations to free any locked products not sold.
9. Stats –statistics of user behavior besides from product and order info should be easy available for flat file or excel transfer.
We expect an IMMEDIATE selection of a freelancer for this project and we look forward to hearing from you!
27 freelancers are bidding on average $3107 for this job
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.
Sir, At the Webspidy, we have worked on a lot of e-commerce projects, working with frameworks and also building from scratch. Please check out some of our major Projects.
We can develop and host the solution for you. We have our own CRM, payment gateway, Leads management, etc. ready to integrate to your website. Live demo is available upon request.
High standard e-commerce websites are our specialization and we know that how to manage quality in designing and sclable coding, please check inbox your self and decide the best team accordingly. Thank you
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.