Non-complex Online outlet web shop
This project was awarded to rgasch for $2500 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We need a FAST development of a web shop for an outlet business, thus preferably based on a previous similar development. The shop will be presented in local language only, so multi-language functionality will have to be built-in, in order for local language translation to be done without issues.
The scope of the development is defined by the content of existing competitive online outlet web shops of which some three sites will be provided for reference.
The main principle of the web shop is that is has to be very simple. The design will either be provided by us or by the a freelancer with AD capabilities, again based on the look and feel of the competitive sites, however, with our own identity.
With regard to the sitemap / site structure the following applies:
1. Home page – overview of current available campaigns with clear indication of the duration and remaining time of each campaign, normally 3-6 campaigns active at any one time.
In addition, a summary of up-coming campaigns are listed at the bottom of the page.
2. Campaign page – product overview with image and normal price / special price indication, organized with x rows of 2 products alongside each other.
Click functionally to enlarge each product’s image.
3. Product Page –showing only one product at the time with more advanced image views (e.g. different angles etc.) Text box with detailed product information. Drop down boxes to allow size and colour selection as well and no. of items. Display of No. of items on Stock and “Sold out” if out-of-stock.
4. Order / payment page – traditional content including : spec. of personal information with possible addition of delivery address and/or invoicing address. Form of delivery and freight cost, form and type of payment etc.
5. Payment solution - As a current retailer, we have already an approved payment solution and payment provider, see [url removed, login to view] for reference. Integration with this provider is part of the project, but we do not expect large issues with this.
6. ERP solution : We use NAV Dynamics and we need ieasy and flexible ntegration with this ERP system, however this is NOT necessarlily part of Phase I, because of the timing consideration.
We plan to update campaign info as well as product, price and image information here for automatic upload to the web shop. And we need order and stock information to be exchanged via an API.
7. VIP – we need to be able to create VIP campaigns that are only visible to VIP members.
For the whole site, it applies that campaign details and products etc. are only visible to registered users.
8. Page expiration – as users might be reserving products but not completing the order / payment process, we need to manage and expiration time for reservations to free any locked products not sold.
9. Stats –statistics of user behavior besides from product and order info should be easy available for flat file or excel transfer.
We expect an IMMEDIATE selection of a freelancer for this project and we look forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online