Opencart website redesign and creation of custom graphics
This project received 21 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $206 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We currently run a successful UK based e-commerce business. Our site is based around the Opencart platform (18.104.22.168) but we feel is in need of a design makeover.
We're looking for an experienced Opencart developer/graphic designer to help improve the visual appearance of the site and also create some custom graphics.
Key areas which require work are :
- Replace side nav with drop down nav menu at top of home page
- Modify homepage layout to include large image slide-show area , where we can display custom images to inform the visitor of various promotions or special offers
- Modify layout to incorporate design concepts of the 960 grid system, giving the site a bolder, more structured look and feel
- Restyle website and introduce new colour scheme
- Produce a minimum of 3-4 custom graphics highlighting various products or special offers . These graphics will be displayed in the homepage slide-show.
- Modify homepage layout to include 10 or so products displayed as they are on sites such as [url removed, login to view]
The whole site is to have a much "bigger" feel, and replace the sparse and plain looking current design. Those looking to complete this project must have experience of working on opencart and be able to send across a portfolio of websites they have designed/modified. Also we require examples of web graphics you have created.
Please take a look at our website [url removed, login to view] prior to submitting your bid. You may also want to sent across prototype designs/ideas for us to take a look at.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online