1 Page Minisite Design.
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $87 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a 1 page website that is a minisite design. I will give you the content to be put on the webpage and all you have to do is make it look good. I'll also show you a sample page that you can use and model the site that you build around it.
The following are the things I need:
1. Header + Footer + Add to Cart Button - Basically the template of a minisite.
2. The content will be provided to you by me, you have to make it look good on the mini site. All text and headings and other stuff will be provided.
3. 1 Software box graphic since the product I intend to sell is a software.
4. HTML & CSS Files and the PSDs of the template.
5. 4 Banners. Size will be given later.
6. A Few revisions until satisfied.
I am open to the creativity of the designer and we can discuss about the product design in PM
since I do not want to disclose the name of the software openly.
Payment will be very prompt and I will hire again if I like your work.
The maximum I am willing to pay for the job is $100 so bid accordingly. Although, if you have a higher offer, please place the bid anyway, I'll take a look at your portfolio and make the final decision.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online