This project was awarded to kussoft for $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$12 - $16 USD / hour
We are looking for a Part-Time Webmaster with Graphic Design skills to assist us with some on-going projects. This position could lead to more hours and/or a full-time position to the right candidate.
We are a 24/7 business and while most of our work is done during regular North American business hours, we do require someone who will be on-call for emergency instances at any time of the day. Because of this, we expect someone to be easy to contact at any time of the day (Either by Email, Phone or Text).
The following are general mandatory requirements to fulfill our needs in this position:
• Speak/Read/Write English Fluently (Prefer English is your native language)
• 7 day a week availability
• Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week (10 hours guaranteed), but open to working more on-call hours as necessary.
• Must be available to work within North American business hours
• Understanding of other languages (Scandinavian or European languages) is a huge asset as we are an international organization – however; not mandatory for this role.
The following are Technical Mandatory requirements to fulfill our needs in this position:
• Advanced WordPress experience
• Intermediate to Advanced Graphic Design knowledge
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS and PHP (HTML 5 and CSS 3 proficiency preferred)
• Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash and creative graphic design is necessary.
This position includes, but is not limited to the following:
• Create modern and trendy images for website promotions and advertisements
• Create monthly banners for our affiliates to use in promoting our brand
• Ensure the website is up-to-date and fully functional on a daily basis
• Work directly with the Marketing Team to ensure the website meets industry standards
• Provide emergency assistance with Server issues or any unexpected problems that arise inside and outside regular business hours
• Work creatively with the team to ensure the company is moving in a technically advanced direction
• Build/Create websites and portals pertaining to our industry
• Technical support for the internal staff
• Backups as needed
If you meet all of our mandatory requirements (and more!), then we would love to hear from you. Please ensure when applying for this role that you provide a portfolio or examples of your work as this will be a deciding factor in whether or not we consider you for this position. Salary range is between 13-16 dollars an hour to start, depending on your experience.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online