Photoshop (PSD) or Expression Design Graphic Logo and 6 icon
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $364 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I really want this in Microsoft Expresssion Design/XAML, but I doubt I'll find anyone, so photoshop is fine. It's possible to import a psd into expression, but it won't do the shading.
I need a logo and a 6 icons made in expression Design/ XAML. I have a psd file that is very close to what I want, but there are some changes I want graphically to what's in the psd.
For the Main logo 'LawTime'. There are 2 files I've attached 'New Traced LT Logo' and one with a shadow. This is pretty close to what I want except it doesn't match the old font in '[url removed, login to view]' . For example the m and the w are a bit curved at the end, compared to the crisp and sharp lines of the old logo. The L and T are good though and are the correct font I want to use for the LT in the other icons.
The following is what I want:
1. LawTime main Logo. Should be at least 800px in width at max. I'll scale it down to other sizes. Most of the time it will be about 200px in length
2. LawTime Logo with a dark orange electic 'e'; image with the wrong color and 2d attached. The e should be a bit closer to the L though and should be a little jazzed up. It's for the website name because we only got the elawtime domain.
3. LawTime Logo then dark orange with black border words next to it for webpage titles. These will be at the top of each of the web pages.
a. Lawtime Administrator's Page
b. LawTime Documentation
c. LawTime Videos
('LawTime' text above will be the main logo)
4. LT icons 200x200. These will be used for icons going all the way down to 32x32 so keep that in mind. I have a sample for a green and blue background with a black border. That was just my hack attempt. I want the background and border to be similar to that, but a little cleaned up. The 'T' in those should be crossing the bottom of the L and the image(calculator, clock...) should be more towards the upper right. I've included an old logo with an LT which I want the LT positioning to look like. But the colors and size I want like the new LT icons. In the very old icon, they tried to put the LT inside a clock, with the L being the hands of the clock. That didn't look very good, especially at 32x32 so I prefer just a larger LT. I've included a few of the icons that I have labeled. One of them shows around where i want things.
a. LT greenback ground with single generic person or outline
b. LT blue background with digital clock or timer. Also blue background with a wall clock, not alarm clock.
c. LT Dark Orange background with Calculator with a wall clock in the background. Make the calculator larger. You can leave the wall clock out if it doesn't look good with both.
d. LT Silver background with a printer
e. LT Purple background with a New Folder. Maybe a + or a orange star indicating it is new.
(All those backgrounds will be a graident to white like I have in some of my sample icons.
5. An Icon of a time sheet with transparent background, 64x64 (should look ok at 32x32). Maybe an excel looking sheet with a clock close to it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online