This project received 105 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $6333 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a business divided between Photography and Speaking. We are outlooking to outsource the majority of our Photographic Post Processing as well as some product order fulfillment (successful candidate would place orders with our existing suppliers)
In other words we want to shoot and speak and create a partnership with a reliable talented invidual to take care of the post processing of our events and fulfillment of some customer orders.
1) Photoshop: Expectations Include
- Batch color & levels adjustment of images from an event (up to 2000).
- Sorting of images into customer friendly folders (we have pre-defined categories)
- FTP of event images to our current online hosting provider
- Some Artistic touching of images (limited amount per event)
- Artistic Retouching requests by clients (hair removal, eye replacement etc)
- Project creation from images including customized calendars, cards etc.
- Updating of images on our current website (understanding of Swish Flash templates required)
- Development/update of Speaking Website
- Creation of HTML pieces appropriate for email marketing campaigns.
Fluent in English
Great skills in Photoshop, Illustrator or other design tools
We would like a single main contact for all our work, even if that contact delegates within your company for specific duties.
The job may grow as we get into this and the relationship solidifies over time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online