WEBSITE FOR POINTS PROGRAM
• Site is designed to encourage current point holders over to this site to redeem those points for our fine line products at deal site prices.
• We use one point company as a test to work through the process.
• Site will have eight categories with a minimum of five to ten items in each category.
• Will need to know the value of each point.
• Points will include product cost, tax, shipping and handling charges.
• Client will need to register and
• Contact information including current points will be sent to us daily from Meridian.
• We will not process any orders until we verify with Meridian points are available.
• Once points are processed we send a report of used points to Meridian to remove from the Gorilla site.
• All orders will be processed through my office. Shipping confirmation will need to be maintained.
• Orders with points used sent to Meridian on a daily report.
• Website will be set up on new hosting and domain name.
• Website will have a standard registration page where client will be required to fill in all information. The will not be able to submit unless completely filled out.
o First name
o Last name
o Address 1
o Address 2
• On the registration section there must be a statement that either pops up or is very clear and states the following:
o Please feel free to shop and add items to the cart. Once you submit the order we will confirm the point amount you currently have and release this order.
? The system must allow the customer to shop, and place order but not send a confirmation email that it shipped.
? I will need a section in the admin portion that is called orders waiting.
• I should be able to download that into a spreadsheet.
• Once I have the confirmed point of that client I should have the function to then input the number and release the order.
• It will also require a report for this client with the balance of points that were used so I can forward to our corporate office in a spreadsheet, and zero their account out again.
• Once an order has been placed, points confirmed, order released. I will receive confirmation of that order and points used in an email and the same to the client.
o The email that will be sent to e will be the new domain name with prefix sales.
• The site must have an easy to use admin section for adding categories, products, pictures, descriptions.
• The client information will also be able to upload a spreadsheet and also have a section for the points when verified from corporate.
This website has top priority we will need a second website after this one that will use a paypal account