Quirky Online Design & Print Store
This project received 72 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £3464 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a radical redesign of our current website [url removed, login to view]
Our main aim here is to allow people to manage their orders entirely online, through their own, personal, secure accounts. The key thing for us is that the whole process of placing an order is quick, easy and painless. We don't want multiple screen/windows and the whole process of placing an order takes minutes, we want it to take under 60 seconds if people know what they want!
What we are looking for:
- Custom design
- Complete development once design is signed off
- Ability for users to place orders online AND set up an account if wanted (for repeat orders etc)
- Online payment
- Ability for US to add new products/update prices easily through a backend control panel
- Users to be able to upload artwork that links with their order so we know which order is for which customer (ideally into a DropBox style application)
- A news pages where we can easily add new content
- Everything linked to a database that we can export information out of when needed
- Emails automatically sent to customers once they've placed an order
- The ability for us to update the customer on the progress of their order (via email) by changing the status on the back end control panel
Our customers experience is vital to us. We want them to enjoy using our website and it also be different to all the other printing/design websites out there.
We are allowing a lot of creative freedom on this project, but are looking to work closely with the development team to ensure the right product is achieved.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online