Redesign Existing Wordpress Blog
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
I'd like someone to redesign my wordpress blog.
It would be better to hire someone who can also implement their design on my site rather than just buying a mockup.
We have about 90 articles and videos on the site and want to go in a different direction with the look, feel and focus.
We want to model it after some of the larger newspaper and news sites that have a lot of pictures and links on the pages.
There needs to be a way to rotate the stories through the page so they appear different each day - since we aren't producing that much content.
I'd like the page to be dense with boxes, pictures, compelling headlines and links to the full stories.
We also have some products that we'd like to advertise and an optin page that needs to be created.
I will send you a few examples of sites we can take elements from.
If you bid, please have English as your first language.
We're looking for a WordPress expert. Here's what you need to know.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts and / or produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Effectively create high-quality visuals
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, user experience, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design
- Primary skill: WordPress Design
- Additional skills: HTML, CSS
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online