Due to some additional comments I placed this project again. Thanks for your efforts on bidding on it!
We need a 3D drawing for a promotional brochure. The drawing should outline all the aspects in the logistical chain of a project. A nice bright 3D drawing is required for us to show the concept in one snapshot.
Things that should be included in the snapshot are:
- A fabrication yard with with some stock and cranes loading a barge/ship
- Water over which the material is shipped by barge/ship
- Locks on route in the water
- Offloading at Feeder port for storage
- Feeder port that functions as intermediate buffer (storage, crane, workers)
- Loading operation on barge/ tug to go offshore
- Movements on barge/ behind tug over inland waters and offshore
- Locks and/or buffers on route in the water
- Installation operations by big vessel offshore supported by small tugs around it
- Barge/tug delivering pile at installation vessel
- Finished offshore wind mills offshore
- A visualization of weather impact (wind/rain/sun/waves)
A detailed discussion is required to finetune the specification, but these are roughly all aspects. As there are a lot of things to be visualized in one drawing, the objects do not require to have a lot of detail.
If possible the drawing should be made so that it can be used in a second phase project. In this project we need to be able to add animation to the objects and use it for our web site. There we would like to add interactive menu's on top of the animated landscape and allow people to click through to other pages. This should work in most/all browsers/operating systems. This second phase will be done separately, but with the same party if we are satisfied with the result and the party is able to add the required animation/interactive menus.
In the first attached file I showed a schematic drawing of the concept.
Furthermore I attached an example of a similar landscape example snapshot that we are looking for.
Hi, I have understand the project and can guarantee you highest quality work at cheapest rate. Check your PMB for portfolio. Regards, Soumya Chatterjee