Seeking talented graphic and web designer
This project received 70 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We're on the lookout for a talented freelance graphic and web designer to join our team.
We are an award-winning graphic and web design studio. Our scope of services involves graphic design, web development, branding, information management, social and emerging media. We work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from custom web applications to e-commerce to print design to iPhone apps.
First and foremost the candidate should have excellent design fundamentals. He or she should be at home creating anything from logos to icons.
Ideally, the candidate is also someone who can design and build beautiful and usable websites. In this capacity, you'll know your way around Photoshop, know how to design elegant and clean interfaces, and transform your creativity into a fully working site (CSS & HTML).
The candidate must not only be innovative, but can also show that he or she can be creative within an already established brand. The chosen applicant will be given direction under the guidance of the Creative Director and work will be assigned on an as-needed basis.
Qualities we're looking for:
- Intuitive sense of design and creativity
- A command of typography, whitespace, and usability
- Expert in the Adobe Suite
- An expert in HTML and CSS. Codes by hand. Strong working knowledge of JQuery and AJAX
- PHP experience is a plus
- Adept in Cross Browser compatibility with a pixel perfect attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to 'own' multiple projects
- Consumer and mobile application experience a big plus!
To apply, please provide a resume and portfolio.
Please bid an hourly rate.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online