Social network GUI - design only (no programming)
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $178 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are working on an Industry focused news stream service where the site will be hosting top stories from different companies. Visitors to the site will be able to read any story and select any company or sub-industry (group of companies) to follow.
We need to mock up a few screens. JPG files is what we are after.
The design has to be very clean (Facebook, LinkedIn), white background. Use dark blue & touches of orange for some items (very gently).
You must provide reference work to be considered!
I would prefer freelancers with social network design work experience.
We are looking to turn this project in 2-3 days. If you can't commit, don't bid!
What pages are required:
1. News stream - we need to show a list of top stories from different companies. Each story comes with a title, short description and an image. At the bottom of each story, actions for follow / comments / share...
We also need to show how an item looks like when a user wants to see the comments and add a comment
2. Story view - once a user click on one story, we need to show how this single story will be presented
3. Company page - a short description + logo of the company + a list of all their stories
4. Follow / Unfollow management screen where a user can search the companies db, select or remove companies or sub industries to follow
These 4 screens also have to be designed as web & mobile format. First we will approve the web formats and after that you'll have to provide the mobile.
Attached please see a general sketch for the company page.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online