Startup Online Store
This project was awarded to BestWeb4U for $250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Startup E-Commerce Website
I need an online store that can sell drop-shipped products. We will begin with t-shirts and expand product offerings gradually. This online store is focused on Internet Culture. I am open to hearing your ideas but am more familiar with OpenCart and WordPress CMS. I am looking for someone who is creative and can relate with Internet Memes.
- When product options are changed, the display image changes as well (e.g. selecting Large, Black Shirt, and Design A displays the image associated with Large, Black Shirt, and Design A)
- The Website should have blogging capabilities (i.e. users are not directed to another website when they view the blog)
- Users should be able to register with name and email only but need to verify their account. This email capture will be displayed prominently, most likely above the main banner
- Users should be able to create an account by using Facebook and Twitter
- Checkout process should be simple with 3 step guide banner (i.e. Checkout, Customer Details, Payment Details)
- Website will use email marketing and affiliate marketing (can use MailChimp or other outside service)
- Adding and changing banners, product images, and other content should be simple
- When a product is bought, email containing product code with associated options should be sent to addresses of choice. This email will be sent to our suppliers; we want this process to be automated (i.e. when a customer completes an order, an email with order details is sent to our email address and our suppliers email address)
- Typical information pages: About Us, Contact Us, Terms, etc.
- Data regarding abandoned carts
- Ability for me to make edits to products and details via XML import/export
- Ability for me to upload photos via FTP
- Ability for deals and discounts via coupon codes, registered users groups
This online store targets people between 13 and 28 year olds. Graphics and colors should be cartoony but stylish. Of course, this is a collaborative effort and I will make suggestions as you develop the website (I already have an idea of how it will look – let’s discuss given your interest). I am very much open to your suggestions and ideas as well.
Please send me links to completed projects / portfolio
What shopping cart software do you plan to use / are considering?
Are you able to satisfy ALL my requirements?
What is your estimated time frame and price to build?
Are you able to create simple yet attractive graphics?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online