6 Static HTML using Twitter Bootstrap
This project was successfully completed by studioultimate for $80 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$75 - $100 USD
Completed In3 days
I need someone to create few w3c compliant static HTMLs for my project. One absolutely strict requirement I have is that you would use Twitter Bootstrap for these HTMLs. I am programmer myself and have used Bootstrap in the past but just dont have time with this big project I am working on.
Here is the list of requirement
- I need 3 screens designed. Screens are simple to understand (There is a home page with search form, a list page with list of search results and a details page)
- For these 3 screens I need the HTMLs for regular web view and mobile view - so total 6 HTML files
- The HTML should render correctly on - IE, Firefox, Chrome and Safari and also for iPad tablet, samsung android tablet and also kindle fire. The mobile view should render correctly for iphone 3/4 and also android based phones.
- I will provide the general rough idea of the screen layout for the list and details screen
- I will also provide the exact fields to be displayed on all the screens
- However you will need to do the web design for the home page. Home page is critical and should look nice to look at. So the web designing of home page is important. I would you to take the minimalistic approach for the home page. From the functionality standpoint, home page will only have this search form with about 8-10 fields and thats it. No other link or menu.
- Again - very important for you to use Twitter Bootstrap for these HTMLs. If you dont know bootstrap or havent used before - dont bother to bid.
I will simply disregard any default reply or replies that do not maintain the context of the project.
My budget it 100$ and expect this to be turned around in couple of weeks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online