Tennis Ladder Website needs Complete Redesign!
This project was successfully completed by adaberry for $1500 USD in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In25 days
We are currently developing a tennis ladder-based website for local players. The backend development is all underway, but we need a professional web designer, or firm, to consult with regarding the site template, graphics, and overall front end. The current development of the site can be viewed here: [url removed, login to view]
The site is in need of a full makeover. Included in this project are:
1) Logo/Banner Design
2) Graphics Design (Navigation Buttons/Tabs, Social Media Icons, Favicon, Various Link Buttons on site, etc.)
3) Remodeling of overall site layout, and implementation into our source code
4) We need every page redone using the remodeled template we come up with, as well as several new pages (primarily consisting of simple legal pages linked from the Footer Area, i.e. Disclaimer, Privacy, Terms, About, etc.)
Additionally, we would like to discuss the following as part of the project:
1) HTML email template (for e-newsletter)
2) Facebook Landing Page Design
3) Twitter Page background design
4) Youtube Channel Design
5) WordPress/Tumblr/Blogger/etc. Blog Design (we prefer WordPress, but are open to discussing another blog service)
We expect to discuss with the prospective service provider concerning ideas and propositions on how we can improve the design of the site. In terms of payment, we are open to providing a very small milestone at the beginning of project and a second milestone upon receiving mockups of the site. After full implementation of the mockups, we will pay the rest of the total fee.
I look forward to hearing from any designers interested.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online