Three (3) simple automotive mini sites for $120
This project was awarded to kickloop for $90 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Looking to create three (3) simple, clean one page HTML mini sites for automotive category information by Nov. 4th.
Project design INCLUDES:
- page layout and design
- simple graphics for design
- obtain several pictures about subject from sites without copyright issues
- professional look and feel that screams professional design.
- each site will have different look/feel
- be easily editable in Dreamweaver CS4+
- be search engine friendly
- have room for Google Adsense and other affiliate advertising (Adsense above the fold and along one side)
- be an original design - NOT look like a link farm or a simple free template from somewhere else!
The three subjects for the sites are:
Colorado Used Car Dealer
Colorado New Car Dealer
Colorado Used Car Loan
Will need to make the graphic title easily editable to use these sites for similar domains.
I will provide an FTP address to upload the site when complete.
Looking for a max price of $120 for all three sites to be completed by Nov. 4th. Successful completion of this project on-time and on-budget, with a QUALITY product WILL get more work. We will be doing more similar sites each month.
PLEASE SUBMIT SOME SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK IN A PM. AUTOMOTIVE SITES PREFERRED!!!
Payment will be placed into escrow upon acceptance of the project. Payment will only be released following successful completion of all three templates.
Please make sure you read and understand all requirements prior to bidding. I will automatically delete high bids, long completion times, and bids that do not include samples of work. Please give an accurate estimate of completion time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online