Vacation Rental Website - Design and Build Front End
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1022 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $1250 USD
I am in the process of building a website. Up until now I have been creating the designs for the site myself, but I do not have the time now. The winner of this bid will need to see and build on my designs to complete them. I am not looking for a complete overhaul of these designs. You will have to work closely with me so that I will be happy with the designs. You will only designs pages on the front end of the site, not the back end.
You will also have to build the front end of this website. I have someone else who will create the back end, so you will only be doing the front end of this website.
This is a vacation rental website, similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] but on a smaller scale, for one particular travel destination.
Features of the website include:
- All vacation properties must be searchable based on certain criteria. Availability, rates, amenities, locations, and so on. Quick search on home page and advanced search for more options.
- Rental agencies will be given their own profile to use to manage listings.
- Listings must be easy for agencies to post. I would like them to only need to post a link to the rental property within their own website for this website to gather and post all of the information. They should only need to update their website for their listings in this site to be updated.
- A competitive pricing scale for agencies. - The more they pay for one listing per month, they higher and more prominent that listing will appear in search results.
- Contact forms on each rental page to contact the listing agency.
- Photo galleries that work without the need to reload the entire page between photos.
- Information, including a description, list of amenities, location, map (bing maps, with birdseye enabled) and so on.
- Ability for users to leave a review and for property managers to reply to reviews.
- Users may create an account in order to save their favorite properties and compare them in multiple formats.
Please take a look at the design for the homepage that I have uploaded and tell me what changes you would make to it. A logo will be added to the homepage later once it is completed.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online