Need a mock-up/interaction design review, accompanying images, and static HTML/CSS resources for a site that allows you to manage video files by uploading them, viewing details, deleting them, and configuring an iframe link (size) to view the video.
Attached are screenshots of the current prototype implementation (implemented in Bootstrap, using Bootstrap modals). You are free to take advantage of this fact and produce a full-fledged Bootstrap compatible theme, or roll HTML/markup assets from scratch - the design should be sufficiently different from vanilla Bootstrap that this is more of an implementation detail and designer preference.
You do not need to deliver interactive end to end code - this will be taken care of by the developer. This project simply requires the image and HTML/CSS resources, and any corresponding mock-up files if relevant to the final design for flow. You can implement the flow as a single page application flow, or take advantage of multiple pages - whatever suits your design better.
Basic flow (corresponding images to step numbers) of the prototype currently:
1. This is the main getting started page, where you select a video to upload
2. User selects a file, upload button appears
3. User uploads file and progress is displayed
4. User can then navigate to the main navigate page, which displays a progress indicator
5. This is what the manage page looks like after it has loaded. In the prototype there are only two columns but your design should account for being able to put multiple fields of information in this space (not necessarily in columns).
6. This is a prototype modal dialog (when you click on a video file). The thumbnail is displayed, and you also get a link to view the video. In the final version, this UI should also show a preview of an iframe, that can be configured by the user (mainly just width and height). This is where they will generate an iframe link to the video. Notice that the user also has the option to delete the video here. It's flexible where this button shows up, it could also be in the manage page and it's up to the designer to determine layout here.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $948 for this job
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
We have been denominated as one of the leading website solution providers in the Nordic region by www.thelocal.se. Please follow on to inbox for a review of our works and look forward to build a long term relation!