- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 21
Looking to have a simple yet appealing look.
The website will include an e-commerce store along with 4-5 additional web pages, should also be able to integrate Facebook, Twitter and Instagram onto the website.
The website will be fitness oriented.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Conceptualize, design, and develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of web pages
- Communicate design strategy and rationale to our team, including product managers and other key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team in the production of captivating brand messages
- Create designs including sketches, visual design mockups, visual assets and documentation required for proper implementation
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work quickly without sacrificing quality
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Profile of previous work is preferred.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online