Web site redesign
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
We need to migrate following web site: [url removed, login to view] to a new ISP and domain using Joomla 2.5.
1. All information should be preserved “as-is” including links between pages.
2. All Google Adsense ads should be preserved.
3. Web site should be redesigned to be bring up to date using a modern design.
4. Some kind of menu should be added to easier access to different sections and pages from such menu.
5. Background color should be blue as our spanish web site at [url removed, login to view]
6. We hope to have a very nice design to improve the visual effect and number of visitors.
7. The design has to be as simple as posible to easier future update and adding new articles and ads. Please avoid complicated features and such things. People that will be maintaining the site don’t have time to be fighting with Joomla. We want something simple and easy to maintain for people interested really in ip networks and not in CSS design or web content management.
8. Dead line is 2/10/2013. As earlier better. We don’t want to pay another hosting year in the old ISP.
OpalSoft.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online