This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £889 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
The Business Change Manager – Website Job Description:
Title: Web designer to build website e-Commerce website for eBook launch
(Actual Ad below):
VA to create:
A) Build e-commerce website to promote and sell a e-book (via kindle), view embedded trailer video, and purchase various digital informational products.
A) website to be built, and launched. Website to contain:
1. Shopping cart with payment functionality (including pay pal)
2. Social networking icon/links (facebook & linkedin like/share, twitter tweet, google+, pin, etc)
3. Blog (ability to post pics, vid, comments, links etc)
4. Video trailer embedded and viewable on homepage (video out of scope for this project)
5. RSS subscription
6. Ability to Tag content (articles, blog etc)
7. Recent posts (headlines of previous posts, and tweets)
8. Amazon Kindle link (display pic of book, with click through to amazon)
9. Standard features (about us, contact us, FAQs, followus on twitter, like our facebook page, subscribe via email / via RSS.. )
Note - hosting/host to be determined. Currently domains held with Godaddy. If VA is familar with Godaddy, and Godaddy offering, VA to recommend package and deploy on Godaddy, or offer alternative solution (eg wordpress or other?)
1. A brief description of business:
- website for independent management consultants (programme managers, project managers, change managers, business analysts), providing initially templates (word, excel, power-point, ms project and mind-maps - in company branding) to buy and download. eBook also to be available, available through amazon on kindle, currently in development.
2. Industry business is in:
- management consulting / I.T
3. Text to include on the logo:
Company Name - The Business Change Manager
4. Any preferred colours you want to use:
- Black, white, grey, red, blue.
5. Look & Feel of website:
- level of detail, must be consistent with brand - minimal, simplistic, yet funky cool
- must have a viewable portfolio, on this site, or links to other VA site
- must be rated on this site, or links to other VA site
- must have explicit example(s) of similar work (preference given to VA who have done similar work or mocks up examples of proposed design)
To demonstrate your experience, VA to provide the following:
1. The website and domains of previous websites you have built which have the functionality requested (eg PayPal, shopping cart, social networking links etc),
2. Template layout or options of layout how you think, based on your past experience and research what this website could look like (homepage)
3. Step me through the process you will go through with me to understand my requirements, to building the solution I want and requested, and
4. As the webmaster/administrator step me through the end to end process on how I will add, update, amend and remove products from the products available
5. As a customer, step me through the end to end process from viewing products, adding them to the shopping cart, confirming order, making payment, sent & displayed confirmation and able to download the products, and any other steps in between not mentioned .
Thank you and good luck!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online