I am looking for someone who has web design skills to work my company's website. Your first and primary task will be to make unique website design. You need to have experience in this already. Please send me your samples. I need someone who already has the skills and experience necessary for this position. If you are interested, please reply with your interest and type PAP at the beginning of your application so I know you actually read this job posting. If you don't include this in your posting, I will discard your application.
The design of new website needs to have these features:
1. Facebook or Foursquare login / account requirement.
2. Connect with Google AppEngine datastore and extract prices and display in a [url removed, login to view] kind of design (with filters and sliding scales)
3. The website needs to have a backend admin control panel which can allow for changes to be made to all the content in the website and also to add in new pages. The control panel needs to be user-friendly. The appearance of the articles in the admin module should look exactly the same when they appear on the website, and also to allow direct uploading of video/photo/files from PC
4. News Flash / Banners to feature recent photo gallery or latest news
5. CMS to allow easier uploading and editing information on website by the users
6. To provide graphics design support for website content on individual pages at initial migration phase.
7. Provide customization to the theme of website according to client needs. Kindly specify the extent of customization provided during contract period.
8. To provide embedded player that allows playing of multimedia clips. Capability to show links to video in a gallery style page display.
9. Webpages should have an active and up-to-date generic email contact for users to submit queries and feedback.
10. Internet webpages should be able to browse by Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and above, Safari 5 or Chrome 11 and/or newer versions.
Note : Above points can be discussed in detail when we meet. Timelines and deliverables will also be discussed in further detail