Website Design for Building Industry - repost
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 24
I am looking for a competent, professional and most importantly reliable designer. - There also may be the opportunity for the designer to also build the site if you are capable and have the right skills. - When you bid, let us know if your bid is for design only or includes the build as well.
I am looking for the following:
- an expert designer with extensive experience in designing websites
We need someone that will do their own quality control, their own testing. If we have to keep telling you about errors or sloppy work then we will never give you any more work.
We are looking for someone, reliable, responsible and looking to build long term working relationship.
Someone that can work quickly when we need it and that maintains excellent communication and keeps us updated.
Here is the project brief:
The design needs to be for a general building company. They do everything from home extensions to electrical, plumbing and driveways.
We need the design to be very simple, give the appearance of a custom layout and more importantly professional.
You should use only graphics that we can purchase from stock suppliers, you should choose them and then we will purchase them.
The format that we need must be PSD.
If you have any suggestions which you think may benefit the design, then please let us know – we're looking to work with people that can also add more value.
This project will be awarded to someone within 24 hours and needs to be completed within very quickly.
Once you sign the nda and dependant on the message you send to us we will then select a winner.
By bidding on this project you accept that a NDA will be in force and that it will cover any and all communication regardless of it is within [url removed, login to view] or outside freelancer - The terms of the NDA override any and all TOS from freelancer. This does not affect any of your statutory rights.
You need to show us your portfolio when you message us.
If you are able to build as well we need to know the following:
1) Can you tell me how you would go about doing a psd to wordpress site? How would you make it user friendly?
2) What about the admin area? How would you make it so that it is easy to update for the client? Also, would you use a standard template, premium template or build the theme from scratch?
3) What post-support can you offer?
4) How do you keep the build clean so there is no extra code anywhere or everywhere.
5) The site needs to have very fast loading times - how will you do this
6) Can you make a site responsive? And could you ad a feature to turn the responsive on and off in the admin area.
NB - By bidding on this project you agree that all copyright for this work is passed to us.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online