Website Design for Social Shopping Platform
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $561 SGD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We'd like a fresh design for 3 primary pages (Home, Profile, Item) in our website. We do not require implementation of the design - all we need is the design sheets in .psd. We would like to see design proposals for these 3 pages in the contest, and will continue to further work with the winner to apply their design concept to the rest of the site. Please refer to appended screenshots to see the current design and layout.
We are a social shopping platform that helps people discover fashion products they love. Think of it as 'window shopping with a smart recommendation engine'. The site is primarily a visual platform (similar in look/functionality to Pinterest), where users can add content (pictures of products/fashion shoots) to the site/their profile via a bookmarklet, 'like' items and organise items into 'collections'.
Women age 18-40, with a particular focus on age 25-35.
- Refer to [url removed, login to view]
- Users can see items in a Pinterest style feed
- Users can see how many other users liked the items and who these users are
- Users can Like or Add items to collections
- Users can access their profile
- Users can select any of the 6 broad categories to filter the feed
- Users can click on items to bring up the Item page as a modal popup
- Users can see 4 tabs: collections, likes, followers, following
- Collections: See 02ProfileCollections.png. Shows collections that user has. User can create, edit and delete collections.
- Likes: See 03ProfileLikes.png. Shows items that user liked.
- Follower/Following: User can see which other users are their followers and other users that they are following.
- See [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
- This will be a modal popup from the Home page when an item is clicked
- User can see who posted the item
- User can see the caption of the item
- User can see the full size picture of the item
- User can Like and Add item to collection
- User can Share item to Facebook
- User can see which other users liked this item
- User can vote on the item to pick which category it belongs to (see [url removed, login to view])
- After voting, user can see the results of the vote (see [url removed, login to view])
- User can see similar items (items also liked by users who liked this item)
- User can see which collections this item has been added to
- User can comment on item
The above detailed specs are what we require at minimum. We welcome all design ideas/suggestions that deviate from this if the design concept is truly ground breaking.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online