Website and Mobile Application Similar to Keek for Arabic Script
This project received 14 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹225690 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹150000 - ₹250000 INR
This is a rough brief. Your experience in social media website and mobile application building would fill in the gaps. I have very rough wireframe summaries for the site and app attached to give rough idea. Please indicate how much it would be EXTRA to make a mobile website too.
We want you to bid on making a micro-video blogging site and mobile application very similar to Keek.com.
All text will be displayed in Arabic script. It must be easy for us access, fill in and edit the text in Arabic on an ongoing basis.
The website and application must allow the user to record/upload 30 second video clips of themselves by webcam or mobile device camera or by browsing computer or mobile device library.
The clips are automatically displayed on the mobile site and mobile application. Users can join the conversation by providing text responses 140 characters or short 30-second video responses.
The administration team must be able to remove videos.
Videos should have the option of ‘Play Again’ or ‘Watch entire conversation’. Play again plays the video clip again only. ‘Watch the entire conversation’ plays all the videos in the conversation thread (the original video and the responses in order). We REALLY want this but if this will increase the price by a large amount we would consider dropping it.
Website should work on greatest possible number of browsers and on slower internet connections. Mobile application should work on greatest number of devices, preferably android and iphone.
• The Website and App must work for Arabic script.
• The Website and App backend must be accessible for us to complete the text and fill in and edit the words in Arabic.
• Website and App designed for Arabic language and readers – basically this is the mirror image design left-to-right of layout in English.
• No login required to view the full website or mobile application.
• User must enter a username and password to post a text response or a video response or start a new conversation. No verification required to do so.
• Users can arrange the videos by date, by number of comments, or search the videos by name.
• All videos can be shared easily on social media sites and by email – like in keek.com.
• The ‘conversation’ thread is displayed on the website and in the mobile app – see mock ups.
• Responses are displayed in the conversation thread immediately below the clip they respond to, not just by date.
• Clip length 30 seconds.
• Website integrated with webcam just like in, for example, keek.com.
• Mobile app integrated with mobile device camera just like in, for example, keek.com.
• Videos can be uploaded also from computer library or mobile library as in, for example, keek.com.
• Website clearly prominent ‘share with friends’ functional button – just like, for example, keek.com.
• Website has the ‘Start a conversation’ red button in the banner – like on keek.com.
• An exit screen that asks the user if they want to register for more information – linking to ‘register with facebook, register with google, register with yahoo, register with email address, register with phone number’ options like, for example, keek.com. This information is collected in a database.
• Videos displayed in list form or in grid form by clicking two options at top of video display page – as shows on App mock up.
• We would like to have as much analytics on users as we can on the backend.
• We would like to have geoposition of users inputs on the backend if possible. Not public.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online