Hello, this is my first time posting a project here, so please let me know if there are any details I have left out. That said, I don't want to be overly specific here, as my experience with designers is that they seem to do their best work when allowed to use their own vision as much as possible. So, let's give that a try.... Here's what I know I am looking for:
- Site will be targeted towards audiobooks for iPod users. This theme needs to be conveyed.
- I will be doing all the programming, so I am basically looking to have two pages designed: 1) a home page and 2) the template with an open content area that I can use.
- I have no preference on color scheme, but want the site to have a trendy / tech feel.
- Site will have a banner / header across the top, an area of horizontal links below that (or within - your choice), the content area, a left nav bar, and a footer. The left nav will likely be dynamically generated, so I'll need it built so it can change on the fly.
- Although I am not a designer, I will require copies of any design files (PSD, etc.) in case they are needed later
- I don't have much preference between table / css templates, as long as I can dynamically populate the nav and work in the content area.
- This is not required, but it would be nice to get the template as a master page for a .Net project. If that's not something you do, but have great design skill, I can convert to a master page when you are done.