This project received 60 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1142 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
Hello Website Designers,
We are currently in the concept/design phase of a website. The primary functionality of the website would be to search people and contact them.
The first phase - the current one on which you would be bidding - will primarily be used to evaluate your skills and verify that you deliver your work with utmost professionalism.
Of the many journeys a user can take, in this phase we want to develop the journey in which a User wants to send a message to Providers(other people saved in the database) by first making a search and then selecting few providers.
We are just looking for HTMLs. The journey is as follows:
1) User comes on the Home Page
2) User makes a search on the criteria from the search box.
3) System displays the search results
4) If the User wants to get more details, then he/she clicks on the “View Profile” page and a new overlay layer will popup to display the results.
5) From the Search Results, user selects few providers and clicks on “Next” button.
6) User needs to login first before he/she can send message to the selected providers.
7) On the next page, system displays a page where the selected providers and displayed along with a message box.
8) User enters the message and clicks on the “Send” Button
9) System displays the Thank You page.
You will be provided with a detailed requirements document that will contain all the elements that need to be present on the respective page.
We also expect that the selected designer is available over the Skype/Google Hangout so that we can go over the requirements in detail and clarify any question that you may have. The MOMs will be published on the [url removed, login to view] website to keep a record on the things that we may have agreed on. This interaction is just to save time and be clear on the work.
When you are bidding, please make sure that you provide examples of the websites that you have worked on.
Thank you very much.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online