Website mockup for experienced designer
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $744 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We will ship audio equipment all over the Northeastern United States. Some of our customers will need to request quotes directly through the forms on our website, while others are premium customers and sign in to access promotional deals, in depth product overview, and the ability to manage their account online.
What we need:
A smartphone compatible, highly intuitive, sexy website that plays off our theme colors and appeals to an audience of mobile entertainers. The platform must be inviting, and make customers want to register to gain access to promotional pricing. When they sign in, they can manage their account, access promotional deals, and view in dept product overviews. Management of the website must be easy to automate and highly efficient. We already have logo (attached) and mockup website that we like, so I believe this job will not be too difficult.
- Translate business and user requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Develop the User Interface/User Experience as well as the overall look and feel of the web pages
- production of captivating brand messages
- Incorporate user interface design standards across the website, as needed
- Proficient in english
- Ability to work with constructive criticism as well as adhere to deadlines
- Strong grasp of web design principles, information design, typography, color, iconography and layout
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates beautiful interactive experiences and innovative design
- Experience/Understanding of HTML, CSS, ActionScript, and jQuery is a plus
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online