Current challenge: flying should be pleasanter, faster and more efficient for passengers. We are a team of 3 people who are trying to meet this aim by introducing a mobile application at Airport Bern which allows travelers buy their ticket before they arrive at the airport. For people don't speak the local language, buying ticket in a foreign language can be a challenge.
Passengers get a flyer in the airplane with the information about the app. After downloading it on their phone they are able to purchase a ticket for their ongoing travel.
One more step in the direction of “seamless travel”.
Passengers can choose:
How do you want to continue your journey?
- by public transport
- car rental
(mock up would be enough)
our competitive advantage:
- seamless travel (buy the ticket while your are sitting in the plane)
- response to the expected increase in passenger volume over the next few years, which will require that the airport make better use of the capacity offered by the existing infrastructure.
- The menu navigation is very user-friendly and allows even those passengers who are not technically very well versed to buy their ticket efficiently
- the Airport is pursuing a dual strategy in this regard: travellers who would like assistance will always be able to go to a staffed counter.
- multilingual support (for the emerging market of independent Chinese tourist)
initial design with cms: [url removed, login to view]
3 freelancers are bidding on average €515 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.