WordPress Theme customization
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 15
I need my wordpress template for my personal blog customized. There are some graphics required and the rest is template custimization.
Graphic design requirements:
1) images and code for me WP theme for a sidebar element which will contain a RSS and email subscribe buttons (with mouse over effects (hover image/ changes shading and/or color)) (will provide examples of what I envision).
2) design a sidebar element which will be a table and images (with mouse over effect (hover image changes shading/color)) for "following me" on various social networks preferably using the sites full logo or a single icon (ie, facebook, twitter, linkedin, flickr, friendfeed) (will also provide examples of what I'm envisioning)
3) Create a favicon for the site. (This will just be a "J" inside of a circle or something quick and easy).
Wordpress theme edits:
1) I have the tweetmeme plugin, and it inserts a button to the top of every post on the single post page and on the home page. I would like this button moved to thelefthand sidebar for each of the posts (on the home page and single page view). Note, the left hand sidebar is empty except for some meta data (date, author, comments). Theplugin has a setting for a manuall call, you just need to place the call in the right spot.
2) Format in the home page and single page the "share button(s)" (linking to social networks, etc). I envision the button being placed in the left sidebar just below themetadata on the home page and single templates. (again this should be moving the call element).
3) On the single template the comments element in the left column needs the comment count added to replicate the presentation on the home page, right now it just says "comments" and links to the comments section, just adding the count call.
4) I would like the posts tag(s) and categories meta data added to the single template . My current theme left these out. My though is they will go in a box (table) or section below the post. This table will be a color offset, or possibly a horizontal line with header text to denote the change in sections. (will provide the text that you can insert in the data calls.
5) In line with #4, I will need a section break of some kind before the comments element, a horizontal line and section header with text for the comments.
6) Edit the CSS to remove the boarder on all images.
7) I need two new tabs added to the header template that will link to category archives pages. The added of these should not effect the dynamic added/ removing of pages (which also create tabs). (may need you to add these, make sure they work, and then comment them out until I am ready to launch those sections, still undecided on this).
8) I would like to hide (not remove just comment out or document how to add back in) the search box in the right sidebar.
9) Better designed "older posts" and "newer posts" links for page navigation. Here it making it look like a button (either an image or table) and adding a bit more space between the links and the footer (right now they run together).
10) design a better "Read More" link/ image for the home page template (for used when the <!--more--> quick tag is used) (i have an examples of whati'm thinking here).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online