eSellerCloud Documentation site graphic design
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $301 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
This project involves designing a graphic interface (psd) for the eSeller Cloud Documentation website.
The psd will function as a template for implementing the graphical design in Umbraco CMS.
The graphic design must be based upon the wireframe attached to this project.
The purpose of the website is to provide eSellerCloud costumers with documentation and support in shape of FAQs, Tutorials and Community discussion board.
The wireframe for the website, which is attached to this project proposal, consists of the following:
- A login page, where eSellerCloud customers must log in to access information and resources from the documentation site.
- An index (Home) page which displays and overview of the content of the website.
- A FAQ section with categorized answers to frequently asked questions
- A Tutorial section with categorized tutorials containing text, images, video and resources such as files containing code-snippets.
- A Community (discussion board) where customers are able to seek and share knowledge about eSellerCloud.
PLEASE NOTE THE ATTACHMENT: PDF document containing wireframes for the website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online