eSellerCloud Documentation site
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 2
This project involves designing and implementing a documentation site for eSellerCloud CMS products based on an already defined wireframe.
The design must be implemented in Umbraco CMS on a Microsoft SQL Server 2008, which we provide and set up.
The purpose of the website is to provide eSellerCloud costumers with documentation and support in shape of FAQs, Tutorials and Community discussion board.
The wireframe for the website, which is attached to this project proposal, consists of the following:
- A login page, where eSellerCloud customers must log in to access information and resources from the documentation site.
- An index (Home) page which displays and overview of the content of the website.
- A FAQ section with categorized answers to frequently asked questions
- A Tutorial section with categorized tutorials containing text, images, video and resources such as files containing code-snippets.
- A Community (discussion board) where customers are able to seek and share knowledge about eSellerCloud.
PLEASE NOTE THE ATTACHMENT: PDF document containing wireframes for the website.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online