- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 11
We are converting a client's iPhone app to an Android App, so we need someone to:
1) Make some screenshots of the iPhone app in 960x640 PNGs
2) Slice it up in appropriate pieces, buttons, icons, widgets etc, so that we can use them when we program an Android version of the app.
3) We need to convert some widgets into transparent icons with backgrounds removed especially where background color may interfere with resizing or repositioning the app on different screen sizes.
4) Save as PNGs for our developers.
Small job: We would like this to cost less than 5 hours.
We are happy to give good feedback to someone who can do this within the next 24 hours.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online