Dear developers, as a project manager in the travel and sports area my client is looking for a RE-DESIGN and improvement of their current 8 years old website with high google ranking.
This project will be delivered in 5 languages (content and pictures are available from old website)
Emphasis in this project will be in following order:
1) Design, pictures and video's
2) SEO, Convergency and KEEP current google page ranking.
We are looking at following phases.
Phase 1: Information architecture
A: Information architecture
* Analysis of current website and new CMS capabilities and extra features.
* conference calls and meetings
* 1 iteration of comments and proposals
* Competitor analysis, SEO analysis and recommendations
B: Presentation of Information architecture,
* Proposal and comments , Step plan delivery dates and detailed migration plan with google ranking guarantee.
Phase 2: Graphic design
A: Graphic design
* cca 5 templates + shopping process
B: Presentation of graphic proposals,
implementation of comments (1 iteration), final PSD delivery
Phase 3: Implementation I
* Installation of development, testing and live servers
* Basic installation of template and Admin (CMS module)
* Preparation of language version (en,de,es,nl,fr)
* Main page and max 20 sub pages per language (Content added by client and pictures provided)
(Content and pictures MUST be adjusted by web designer for an impeccable result)
* State of the art Contact and reservation forms with security code
* Guestbook - Facebook plugin and other social media interactions like: Google+ , Twitter and possibility LIKE products
* State of the art shopping card for land and water excursion and pre-configured travel packages (See next phase)
* Shopping card interaction with current paypal account for deposit payments. (See next phase)
* Foto gallery and Video gallery (from YouTube channel)
* Slider (administrable banners)
* Some specific Specials/excursions in shopping card displayed on home page
* Some specific specials/excursions in shopping card displayed at some sub pages per hotel or category or location
* Full text web site search (Content will be added by client)
Phase 4 Implementation II. - Eshop
* List of products/excursions
* Product details
- shopping bag
* Configuration of eshop (backend) - state of orders, content of notification emails
* Shopping cart and shopping process [url removed, login to view] €
* Payment system (payment by credit card via Paypal
Phase 5 Finalization
* SEO quality assurance
* Retention of existing URL - connection with new URL
* Web analytics
- Creating and basic setting of Google
- Creating and basic setting of Google
* Implement Webmaster Tools
* Functional testing before go-live process
* Implementation/solving of testing issues
* Deployment to live production and Migration without loosing existing ranking
End of project-------------------------
Dear developers please ONLY apply if you have following understanding and experiences
1) Developed websites for travel agencies or other big organizations.
2) Posses superb picture and video design skills to promote nature, sports and exotic destinations
3) SEO and migration skills
Thank you in advance for your feedback.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $7545 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Travel and Scuba website project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
We do have expertise in developing complex projects. can develop Travel n Scuba Sport site as per description/phase provided. please refer pmb for portfolio links. Expecting to work with you. thanks and regards Raj
We have all the required designers and developers according to your project and we can allocate dedicated resources to your project. You will be very happy and satisfied with our services.
We are interested to develop your website in custom PHP. I can assure you 100% satisfied result for the job. Please refer PMB for details and past work experience. Thanks
Hello, We have gone through the complete job specifications and are pretty confident to deliver the Best e-Commerce website as per your expectations. Kindly review your PMB for more details. Regards, Vipin