We are looking for a graphics designer to create pixel-perfect images of the website based on provided wireframes. No HTML or CSS coding is required.
About Our Company
Our company is a startup aiming to create new travel planning experience. We are building a website that will offer list of destinations, curated list of top attractions and travel planning tools for user to build a perfect itinerary.
In the first phase the aim of the website is to attract the users and get them to use the site and provided travel planning tools. In the second phase, the aim is to generate sales by adding booking functionality (air tickets, room nights, etc.) to the planning tools.
We are targeting users that:
1. Speak English
2. Are based in USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand (in this priority)
3. Are in age groups 35-44, 45-54, 25-34 (in this priority)
4. Are traveling alone or with a spouse/partner and without kids
5. Are living in a household with income falling into following groups: "USD98K-USD150K", "USD150K-USD195K", "USD195K+"
Functionality and Look and Feel
We have following look and feel requirements:
1. Design must rely on quality high-res images and little text. It should use content as navigation elements. This is to shift user’s attention from reading to looking at destination images, so they are more likely to add certain destination or point of interest to their itinerary
2. Design will use small amount of highly visible controls, so users are more likely to add certain destination or point of interest to their itinerary
3. Design expected to be clean and modern and use neutral colors, so to appeal to our target audience
4. Design should follow Responsive Design pattern, so that we can provide seamless experience on mobile devices in the future
We’ll provide wireframes including annotations, resolution, etc. for the following deliverables:
1. Main page containing destination ideas
2. Destination/Point of Interest page containing information about a destination or a point of interest
3. Itinerary page containing planned trip
4. Simple text pages mostly containing textual information for “Terms & Conditions”, “About”, “Not Found” and “Internal Error”.
Final deliverables are Photoshop files including all layers and flattened PNG files.
1. We expect you to show the progress that you are making by providing twice-weekly updates via email
2. We expect you to listen to our opinion and incorporate changes if necessary
3. We would like to have 1h video chat every Saturday or Sunday (Skype or Google Hangout)
1. We would like to see your existing portfolio and provide references
2. If we like your portfolio we would ask you to come up with a draft version of the Destination/Point of Interest page
3. We would like to speak with you to talk about how we are going to work together
Budget for graphics design is USD1000 to USD1600
72 freelancers are bidding on average $1317 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar Design expertise and assure you best quality designs with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Ready to start immediately & project will be completed within expected deadline. I work with Adobe Design Premium on a daily basis. I offer a high standard of work.
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hello Sir, We have expertise in Graphic designing and can handle this graphic designing project for you. Please find private message for more information. Thanks
Hi, I have the perfect solution for you. Please check your private message board for more information on how we will proceed and the platform we will be using. Thanks.