Bootstrap form tweaking
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £20 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£10 - £20 GBP
I have created the following form in Bootstrap:
[url removed, login to view]
I need the following amends to be made to the form:
1. Form labels do not match the font for the rest of the form - Please could you change this to match
2. Currently using parsley JS for form validation - At the moment the validation appears at the bottom of the form and the div container is constantly visible. Please could we change this so that the errors appear at the top of the form as well as the fields with errors being highlighted in red.
3. The purpose of the script is to authenticate the user to wifi - To do this it posts the data to /login - This is already setup, what I need help with is the error messages that can be returned by the system - Please could we put these where the form validation errors are: [url removed, login to view]
4. multi form submit - As mentioned above the data currently gets posted to /login. Because I am using voucher login the system only cares about the voucher value, as well as the other hidden fields. So what we need to do is find a way to record the entire form to one script and then send only the voucher & hidden values to /login.
Let me know if you have any questions
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online