1. Custom Pricing.
- When the customer registers, the admin will have the ability to give the customer a custom price. This will normally happen when we speak to the customer directly and negotiate on specific product pricing. Lets say this customer gets silicone iPhone5 cases cheaper somewhere else but they talked to us and we agreed to lower our price for THEM only. The admin will then go ahead and select the iPhone5 Silicone category and adjust the price to what ever he and the customer agreed on. Each customers price will be different and will need to be stored for all of there orders.
2. Excel Document Upload for adding mass products/updating excising products
- I have attached our product list below so you can see what we have and how it is organized. We wish to keep this format so it cannot be changed. Under the K column named description you can see that there are some bullet points in there. Some products will not have a description but most will consist of 1-3 points.
How we want this to work is by having the admin log in and basically just upload the whole file to the site. If there is a new item it will automatically add the URL picture, price, Title, and so forth if set. If anything is left blank it will still add the item but will just leave the blank field ex: price to be blank (or in the case of the price being left blank, it will be set to $0.00)
The 2nd site will need to only sell products that work with these carriers. 1st site wont have these
* Metro PCS
* Boost Mobile (Might be called just Boost)
* Virgin Mobile (Might be called just Virgin)
There should still be a page where we can manual add a product one at a time and upload a image for it as well.
3. Adding Multiple Products without leaving a page.
- If you register for a [url removed, login to view] account and get accepted underneath each product you will see a small box for adding your quantity of that specific item. We love that idea and want to do it as well. But when they press "Add to Cart" it will redirect them to the cart. What we want is to have the customer be able to add multiple items on 1 page by pressing a button that says "Add All" which will be located at the top or bottom of the page (Or can even just scroll with you) so when a customer says adds 5 red cases, 5 blue cases, 3 green cases by just adding the quantity in the box they can click on the Add All button and it will add all of the cases.
4. Latest products (Home Page)
- We want a latest products section where on the original template it shows "Category deals". Once we add new products we want it to show and loop through the latest 10-20 products we added. When we add more we wish for it to automatically update by it self.
5. Popular Phones.
- We wish this section to be right under the Latest Products Section and we wish for it to just show the most purchase phone category. (So if most of our sales are for iPhone5 silicone cases then in this category it will show the iPhone5 name/picture.) We want to display 5 and only those 5 most popular phones.
6. Featured Section.
- For this we just want to show a mixture of popular cases.
7. Home Page/Warehouses
- We have two warehouses with two different types of inventory. I have attached a picture that gives you kind of a visual example of what we want below. Basically when you go to the homepage it will take you to a page that gives you two options. One is to view the northern warehouse and the other is to view the southern warehouse. Underneath these two buttons are the popular carriers each warehouse specializes in. Both sites will look exactly the same but they will hold different inventory (Which is why we need our products list to be separated) We should be able to upload/update each site using the same file structure for excel. Again these two sites are separate, one site (The northern ca site we deal with the orders, the other site we send them to our sister warehouse to fulfill the orders. But we manage both sites.)