Complete website design and online editor and shopping cart
This project was awarded to esolzsales for $7216 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
1. Customers will be able to get registered over the website and login by submitting their email and password.
2. Customers will be able to either search for ready made product or they can select product for customization.
3. Customers will be able to view product listing from which they can choose which product design they want to customize.
4. Customers will be able to customize all features of the printing standard design by available tools and will also be able to view preview for every single customization.
5. Customers will be able to view details of the customized product i.e. Title, Image and Price including all the customizations.
6. Customers will be able to add that product to the cart for which they want to place an order.
7. Customers will be able to check-out from the cart, provide shipping address and also they can review their order.
8. Customers will be able to place an order by making payment through PayPal payment gateway integrated over the website and receive an confirmation email after successful transaction.
9. Customers will be able to manage their profile details i.e. edit Name, Password and Address and also view their order history.
Website will allow admin to :-
1. Manage all customers over the site i.e. he/she can add/delete a customer and also add/edit/delete their details.
2. Manage content over static pages on site through CMS (Content Management System).
3. Manage product listings over the site i.e. he/she can add/delete a product listing over the site and edit its details.
4. Manage i.e. add/edit product details on the site.
5. Keep record of orders made through the site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online