Creating Web 2.0 Blog
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 10
I need web 2.0 blogs set-up with 2 500-600 word articles. Article must be handwritten and in readable English with good grammar. A general article on the subject is fine.
* Each shall have a subdomain named after a provided keyword.
* Home page and a secondary page also named after a provided keyword
* Each page should have an appropriate image and also a video (iframe from youtube provided)
* There shall be a contextual text link from the home page to the second page and another contextual link from the secondary page back to the home page.
* The anchor text shall be provided for the subdomain, contextual links, and the articles.
* The home page shall have a second contextual anchor text link to the site of my choice.
Here is an example of what the finished web 2.0 blog should look like:
[url removed, login to view]
I would like a price for each group of 50 finished web 2.0 blogs
The blogs will be wordpress, weebly, tumblr, edublogs, xanga, livejournal, webs and opera to start.
All work must be done on our VPS - so that the IP address of all work is consistent. The winning bidders shall be given their own login to the windows 7 operating system by remote desktop connection. No other work is to be completed on the VPS other than the assigned jobs. If we find a good supplier for this work - we will have more work to talk about.
Please do not bid on this job unless you can do this job efficiently and in a very cost effective manner. Looking for $1 per blog set-up.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online