Design a shopping cart service
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $456 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Design a shopping cart service that could be used by any e-store service to store and
submit customers purchase requests. Services using your shopping cart service should
pay fees as 1% of each purchase order submitted through the shopping cart service.
You can make any assumptions you need. However you must clearly state and justify
Your answers should clearly include:
1. The context diagram.
2. The service system Architecture.
3. The service system elements showing its inputs, outputs, components, sensors and
transformers (i.e. processes).
4. The service operational model showing the different interactions and dataflow
diagrams as well as the involved processes models.
5. Realization of the service charge model. (i.e. show how to generate bills for
services using the shopping cart service)
6. The data architecture.
7. The exchanged Message formats.
8. The interfaces of the subsystems.
9. WSDL definitions for the shopping cart service.
10. WSDL definitions for any services consumed by the shopping cart service.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online