Manage any type of download file, process the payment, send order-confirmation mails, payment-confirmation-mails (with product serialcodes) and invoices (HTML and PDF) and manage the access of the customer for the files he has bought.
Support any type of file protection like serialcodes or armadillo protected files (send the related key with the payment-confirmation mail to the customer). The basket must support coupon-codes.
-- Major features --
a) Ask for the name of the digital product and ask for a selling-price and the currency.
b) Upload any file (software, audio, video, photo, ebook,…). Check the filename before uploading and convert all characters to be lowercase, remove special characters, remove blanks, keep only a-z, 0-9 and the underscore. Ask if the file is protected or not. If protected ask for the type either serial-numbers (if serial, than allow the user to either enter all serial-codes or upload a file which contains the serial-codes) or armadillo protected (if Armadillo, than ask for the private-key e.g. “ZOV-20165000_1.0_Professional”)
c) Ask for the users payment-account name (e-mail) like: paypal e-mail name, amazon checkout name (e-mail), Google checkout (username, e-mail).
d) Generate a https link for the uploaded digital-good. This link the user can include to his blog, to his website. On a click onto this link the item is put to basket and the basket is opened.
e) When a customer has payed, than generate a e-mail with the download-link for the file (and add the serial-code, activating-key or armadillo-key to this e-mail), which the customer has bought. Make the download-link secure (hashcode instead of the original filename) and make the link be active for the time, defined by the admin (by default the link is valid for 1 day).
Support either serialnumbers from stock or generating a armadillo unlock-key at server-side when processing the payed order.
-- Supported payment-processors --
- Paypal express checkout ([url removed, login to view] )
- Amazon Checkout ([url removed, login to view] )
- Google checkout ([url removed, login to view] )
- Prepayment (the user has to send the money before download to a given bankaccount, when the money has arrived than with a backendfeature we tell the application the user has payed and than the application sends the payment-confirmation (with serialcode if needed) and the invoice (html or pdf).
- Sofort ( [url removed, login to view] )
- Saferpay ( [url removed, login to view] )
Allow to configure for each project/merchant which payment option is shown on checkout.
-- Supported interfaces --
- Allow to sell items by e-bay. Communicate with eBay by the eBay API and get the finished bits/sales
-- File-Hosting --
Support the upload to the server where this application is installed. Alternate support as a option Amazon S3 for to upload files there.
-- similar projects --
For to understand what our service will be (which features), have a look to those compatitors:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]