We have a magento site installed on our domain, which has had some design work done on it, but needs completing.
Tasks to carry out as follows:
- Tidy up layout and visual design errors, ie list indents on drop down menus etc
- Upload all products, including images, and setting up of different price bands for each product – images available, all data on spreadsheets, import tool to be used on Magento.
- Uploading customers to website, and allocating to a particular price band – All information supplied on a spreadsheet.
- Is it possible to send a welcome email to each customer added to the site, with their login details on? And is it possible to request them to change their password at first login?
- Add card payment links – we use SagePay, and we need the site linking to redirect customers to SagePay’s website to take payment – we don’t process any card details, and we already have SagePay setup on another shopping cart system, so we have all the details needed for this link.
- How will orders be output? What format? Can they be imported directly to Sage 50 Accounts?
- How will we keep stock live from Sage 50? Is there away of importing current stocks to Magento? Or is there a tool that can be used to keep the stock levels live?
- How will updates on the site be done? – Teach me the process - new customer, new product, updating pricelists etc.
- If someone applies to set up an account, how do we add them to the site as a customer etc?
- What prices will people see that are not logged in?
- Test everything is working properly prior to launch.
52 freelancers are bidding on average £620 for this job
Dear Friend, Can do your work impressively,Kindly review our profile and successful projects here : http://www.freelancer.com/u/TeamMagento.html , Thanks,
Hello, I am very much interested to do this work for you.please check my reviews, you will get job done 100%, you are in safe hands, pleas check my portfolio: http://theinstantsolutions.com/