We need a Joomla developer to do some minor tweaking and troubleshooting on a small website (less than 20 pages) to prepare it for launch. Task list includes:
- Changing homepage links from a tag cloud to static links, while retaining the tag cloud visual style.
- Rebuilding a page that was originally built with tags. The articles vanished when the tags were removed.
- Change and add footer images and advise us on how to do this.
- Create rollover text in multiple text boxes over an image (will be supplied).
- Change/edit the default social networking icons that appear on pages.
- Change the colour of main menu rollover and selected page text.
- Customise the blog (K2), including creating a tag cloud.
- Change heading styles in CSS and advise us on how to do this.
54 freelancers are bidding on average $514 for this job
Hi, Got experience with joomla template & module development and customization. Interested in your requirement and would like to review and discuss with you further. Thanks,