Joomla website development and troubleshooting
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 AUD
- Total Bids 62
We need a Joomla developer to do some minor tweaking and troubleshooting on a small website (less than 20 pages) to prepare it for launch. Task list includes:
- Changing homepage links from a tag cloud to static links, while retaining the tag cloud visual style.
- Rebuilding a page that was originally built with tags. The articles vanished when the tags were removed.
- Change and add footer images and advise us on how to do this.
- Create rollover text in multiple text boxes over an image (will be supplied).
- Change/edit the default social networking icons that appear on pages.
- Change the colour of main menu rollover and selected page text.
- Customise the blog (K2), including creating a tag cloud.
- Change heading styles in CSS and advise us on how to do this.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online