.Net SQL Web-form for Weekly Time Sheets
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 43
A basic SQL based web-form, layout based on supplied PDF Template.
Purpose: For users to enter Weekly Time Sheet information (Monday - Sunday) to be stored in an SQL database.
- A basic SQL Report is desirable that will allow a manager to view historic timesheets for a selected user/week, but is not a requirement.
There are eight (8) fields required.
1. Name (should be automatically populated with current Windows User Name, but editable)
2. Week Commencing (Date "dd-Mmm 'yy") should be auto-filled with the current week's date (Monday), but editable by user.
3. Project Name (Free text)
4. Department (Free Text & Selection from list of available Departments, list must be maintainable. Multiple selections possible)
5. Sub-Department (Free Text & Selection from list of available Sub-Departments, list must be maintainable. Multiple selections possible)
- Note that Sub-Department is not present on the supplied template, but is required.
6. Activity Performed (Selection from list of available activities, list must be maintainable)
- Note list of available activities on supplied template.
7. Duration - for user to enter the amount of time taken in hours and part hours.
8. Macro - (Yes/No choice). Mandatory for specific Activities (5). i.e. if a specific activity is selected, then Yes/No must be chosen by user. Otherwise Macro field is not required.
* For each day of the week (Monday - Sunday), user needs to be able to add multiple lines per day, split between AM and PM (as shown in template).
* Only Monday-Friday should be shown by default, with option to include Saturday/Sunday.
* For fields 3-8; there should be a "ditto" button (for each field), or equivalent functionality, that copies the previous entry - this will save time if users are entering multiple lines for the same project.
When user submits form, a successful confirmation message should be shown.
- SQL Database Creation Scripts
- Website with Time-sheet form and described functionality.
- Instructions required to get Website working on Windows Server 2012, IIS, running SQL 2012
Please include the key phrase TimeSheet2013 in the opening line of your bid, any bids that do not include the key phrase will, automatically, be rejected.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online