A basic SQL based web-form, layout based on supplied PDF Template.
Purpose: For users to enter Weekly Time Sheet information (Monday - Sunday) to be stored in an SQL database.
- A basic SQL Report is desirable that will allow a manager to view historic timesheets for a selected user/week, but is not a requirement.
There are eight (8) fields required.
1. Name (should be automatically populated with current Windows User Name, but editable)
2. Week Commencing (Date "dd-Mmm 'yy") should be auto-filled with the current week's date (Monday), but editable by user.
3. Project Name (Free text)
4. Department (Free Text & Selection from list of available Departments, list must be maintainable. Multiple selections possible)
5. Sub-Department (Free Text & Selection from list of available Sub-Departments, list must be maintainable. Multiple selections possible)
- Note that Sub-Department is not present on the supplied template, but is required.
6. Activity Performed (Selection from list of available activities, list must be maintainable)
- Note list of available activities on supplied template.
7. Duration - for user to enter the amount of time taken in hours and part hours.
8. Macro - (Yes/No choice). Mandatory for specific Activities (5). i.e. if a specific activity is selected, then Yes/No must be chosen by user. Otherwise Macro field is not required.
* For each day of the week (Monday - Sunday), user needs to be able to add multiple lines per day, split between AM and PM (as shown in template).
* Only Monday-Friday should be shown by default, with option to include Saturday/Sunday.
* For fields 3-8; there should be a "ditto" button (for each field), or equivalent functionality, that copies the previous entry - this will save time if users are entering multiple lines for the same project.
When user submits form, a successful confirmation message should be shown.
- SQL Database Creation Scripts
- Website with Time-sheet form and described functionality.
- Instructions required to get Website working on Windows Server 2012, IIS, running SQL 2012
Please include the key phrase TimeSheet2013 in the opening line of your bid, any bids that do not include the key phrase will, automatically, be rejected.
40 freelancers are bidding on average £208 for this job
TimeSheet2013 Hello I can create this timesheet entry app for you easily. I will deliver the app and an installer after 10 days elapsed time from you accepting and funding the project. Regards, Joon
TimeSheet2013 Dear, Will be done as per requirements. I am expert in .NET web development . You can check my profile and portfolio at http://rameezusmani.com
TimeSheet2013 Hi there. I am senior developer from Vietnam. I have been working on this site for 2 years. I am interested in your project.Please let's me help you. I can start today.