Online Car Parts management system
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5600 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budgetmin $5000 USD
Requirement for an online B2B quoting and bidding system for the Motor Vehicle Industry
This project is being developed for the Motor Vehicle industry in Australia. We require a system to bring suppliers and clients together to submit and receive competitive quotations for the delivery of product.
• The Parts requestor uses the portal to submit a requirement for the supply of car parts from the Parts Suppliers.
• The Parts requestor completes a form via their portal listing the various needs of the job.
• This request for quotation is then sent onto Parts Suppliers matching the Parts requestor's needs.
• The quote is sent to suppliers WITHOUT the Parts requestor's contact details, the entire process is managed via the system.
• Parts suppliers that wish to quote reply via their portal account a quote to the Parts requestor.
• The Parts requestor in turn will select the items to order placing a purchase order via their portal for the selected parts from the selected Parts Supplier/s.
• The Parts Suppliers will then be invited to accept the purchase order, which will trigger a success based payment.
• At this point the Parts Supplier is provided all the details of the Repairer and will finalize the orders directly with the Repairer.
Includes Front end web site with links to
2 x sign up forms for Parts requestor and Parts Supplier
Management portal for Parts requestor requiring product
Management port for suppliers delivering quotes
Management portals include the ability to submit a request to quote and the ability to reply to a quote. The portal also includes the viewing and management of archive documents so will need full Database structures and accounting functions including reporting, billing & payments. Integration is with Merchant facilities and payment gateways (gateway to be provided by the project owners).
Project includes full development of the management portals, front end web site, billing and all processing engines. The project owners however will provide all the content and screen shot layouts.
A full project specification is available including Balsamiq layouts.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online