I have a small business that delivers fresh produce direct to homes. Its current website is purely for information only. The order form in the site is just html as there is no shopping cart capability.
How much would it cost to build a website with the ff functionality?
- Add-to-cart / e-commerce (NOTE: No payment gateways needed; payments to be made OFFLINE only -- CASH ON DELIVERY or BANK DEPOSIT)
- CRM: Customer account and order history
- Bulk Upload and Download of Products/Inventory (for easy and quick updating of prices, as we update the price of vegetables every weekend)
- Tiered Pricing per product
- CMS: Blog, Products, News
- OFFLINE Shipping only (no shipping gateways needed)
- Sales Reports per given date period, per item, or per supplier
For your reference, these are my website pegs:
[url removed, login to view] - for the layout and look
[url removed, login to view] - for the look and feel
[url removed, login to view] - for the product grid
[url removed, login to view] - for the product page
If you notice, the above website pegs are all very clean: white background with nice sharp images. Very fresh and representative of an organic delivery service. I'd like for the new website to feel the same way.
Hope to hear your recommendation on what platform we can use -- whether wordpress, or any open-source e-commerce platform you are familar with.
Our business is still small so we're working with a limited budget. Hopefully I don't want to have to resort to a service that requires a subscription, where I have to pay a monthly fee for the e-commerce aspect.
73 freelancers are bidding on average $568 for this job
Dear Friend, We can do this impressively for you. Please let us know when to get start with your work and kindly check our profile over freelancer.com http://www.freelancer.com/u/TeamMagento.html Thanks.